On Site Auction - Buyers will be able to attend a live auction to be held at Rotary Park in Wentzville, MO on Thursday, July 30 at 6:00 pm. The livestock auction will be held in the Heinrich Pavilion (rabbit & poultry barn). The buyer's registration will open at 4:00 pm in the Show Arena. You will come here to receive your bid number and sale bill. There will not be any other events occurring on the fairgrounds this evening and no food booths will be available. The fairboard will be providing sandwiches, chips, and beverages for buyers beginning at 5:00 pm. All buyers registered prior to Saturday, July 25 should have received their admittance tickets in the mail. If you registered on/after July 25, your tickets will be on will call at the entrance gate. Changes for this year:
- All animals will be sold on a per head basis. If you choose to floor an animal, the credit you receive back is based on per pound.
- No buyer pictures will be taken. The exhibitor will be responsible for giving you your buyer's ribbon.
- Livestock barns will be closed prior to and during the sale.
- No payments will be made on the night of the auction this year. We will send your invoice via email and USPS in 1-2 days following the auction. You will be able to pay via credit card, PayPal, or e-check online or you can mail in a check as well.
- Each processor has a limited amount of spots this year. When a processor's spots are full for the species that processor will be removed from the list.
ONLINE AUCTION INSTRUCTIONS
- Visit our website at https://auction.showorks.cloud/fair/stchar to access the auction site.
- Auction is now open for browsing, pre-bids, and add-ons
- Log in to make a bid on a lot.
- Select Log In at the top right corner of the screen.
- Search for your name in the drop-down list.
- Select Request Code to receive a 4-digit security code via text.
- Enter that code in the box below your name.
- Not yet registered? Click Register New Buyer, and complete the form. A text message will be sent to you with a unique 4-digit code. Enter that code to gain access into the auction site. This password/code is your bidding password for the auction and will be used throughout the auction.
- Upon placing a bid for a specific lot, you will be prompted to select a destination for the animal. Each processor has a limited amount of spots this year. When a processor's spots are full for the species for the given processor, we will send an email notification to you. You may be contacted by the livestock committee to choose a different processor, if the processor you have chosen is already full.
- Placing a split bid? Check the split bid checkbox when placing your bid. If you win, the livestock committee will contact you upon winning the bid to obtain split details.
- You will receive a text message if an item you bid on has been outbid.
*** If you did not update your contact information to include a cell phone number and therefore do not receive your security code, please call the livestock committee at 636-387-9085 and we can give you your code***
- All animals will be sold on a per head basis. If you choose to floor an animal, on your invoice the credit you receive back is based on per pound.
- When you log in, ensure that you click the auto-refresh button on the top left so that as new bids come in, your screen will refresh.
- After viewing an entry lot, hit the back button on the auction site, not the back button on your browser.
-No payments can be made through the auction site. We will send your invoice via email and USPS in 1-2 days following the auction. You will be able to pay via credit card, PayPal, or e-check online or you can mail in a check as well.
ONLINE AUCTION INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO